Friday, October 7, 2011

Killer!

My right hand is killing me.  I have been cutting fabric for my sister to get her ready for this weekend.  As far as I know, she is still working on her aprons.  My feet even hurt from it as well.  I have been standing on them for about 4 days straight and well....they aren't used to that kind of abuse anymore. 

I just finished dealing with patterns and kits.  I am ready to go on that front.  Gary has to pull my mdse tubs down for me.  Everything is stacked in front of the office and ready to go.  Tonight is set up and then I can come home and get my cooler full of food ready to go in the am.  Wish us luck. 

I am raising money for a new set of tires for my car.  I am looking down the barrel of a $1000 price tag for those tires.  Ouch!  It is a big hit for me. 

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Columbus day weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment