Monday, September 16, 2013

One Finished Scarf for Charity

I broke out my crochet hook and started working on granny squares for a scarf for my charity project.  This is the end result.


 
I used Willow yarns Wash.  I have to say this is the best acrylic I have ever come across.  It is soft, not scratchy, and it is cushy.  It doesn't split, either.  I love this stuff.  I never thought I would hear myself say those words but, I am.  If you buy 10 skeins, there is a discount.  I bought more skeins.  I have a project in mind for someone.  :) 
 
I have 13 items ready for my charity so far.  I am working like a mad woman over here. 
 
The top photo shows the scarf with both sides showing.  The middle one shows one side, the bottom one shows the other side. 
 
I have plans to crochet more scarves for this project.  I think the next one will be smaller squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment