Friday, April 11, 2014

Car Woes

I received the call this morning that my new rims are in.  Yippee!  I was so excited, my rim worries are over.  So, I called my sister up and asked her to follow me to the place so, I could drop Stewie off. 

I asked them to look at the a/c as well since I hit a bump and the a/c cuts out.  That started a whole new problem that will be finding it at the dealership.  I am also on the GM recall list.  I have a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline and I love my car.  So, when it makes it's way to the dealer, it will be having this issue resolved. 

I am waiting for them to call me so, I can go pick up Stewie and his original rims.  The beading let go on the original, came with the car when we bought it at the dealership, chrome rims.  5 years old and this issue has been going on for it seems like forever.  Little did I know at the time, this is normal for chrome rims.  Never buy chrome rims because you will be replacing the expensive ass things. 

So, I have new rims that I ordered in and they aren't chrome.  I will never go that route again. 

I am waiting for the car place to call and let me know it is time for me to pick him up. 

Meanwhile at around 6 pm, I have to be at a memorial service for one of the ladies in my DAR chapter, she lost her 7 year battle with ovarian cancer.  My sister is picking me up and we are going to attend that. 

It has been the week from hell.  I am worn out and I am dealing with my allergies which are going haywire from all of the oak pollen we are dealing with.  It sucks! 

In other news...I finished one sock for my SIL last night and it is so gorgeous!  I am going to dye myself some yarn and knit myself a pair of lipstick socks.  Now, I know why my niece wants a pair of them.  Absolutely stunning on the foot.  I can't find my plastic foot right now...no idea where I put the thing but, when I find it, I will be taking pictures of the socks.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment