Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fiber of the Month Club

I joined the Fiber of the Month club with Paradise Fibers.  I received my first installment of fiber.  Love my items that I get to play with. 

From the top, merino wool top, Tussah silk, and Pygora and silk.  I am excited to have these items and I am still trying to decide what to do with the goat and the silk.  The goat fiber is amazing.  I can't believe how silky and soft it is.  I want to paint both.  I am not sure of the colors, though. 

 I want to know what February's selection is going to bring.  I can't wait.  I haven't had time to even spin lately.  I want to get out my wheel and start spinning again. 

I didn't like the way the beads and the yarn were looking so, I pulled all the beads off of the yarn and put them back into their little home.  So, I am trying to decide what to knit for someone. I owe a niece a pair of socks and I have my yarn sitting on my coffee table, I just can't decide what pattern to use for her socks.  Hmm.  I am hoping inspiration will hit sometime soon.  If not, then I will go back over my pattern choices and see what I have knit before and use one of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment