Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stress!

Well, after the family reunion, I was at my sister's house and it was discussed about who would take Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I decided to do Christmas, it will take me that long to get my house in order.  I have yarn every where.  Since I have been knitting charity items, I have yarn hanging around and I have to corral it and get it upstairs into my office. 

I am working on a special project right now that does not have anything to do with charity.  This is a Christmas present.  It should be well received.  I have been working on it for about a week or more.  I lose track of time these days with all that is happening in my life.

One of my family members is being placed into hospice care sometime this week.  He was given only a month to live by the doctors.  Sadly, he was diagnosed only a month ago with his condition.  It has been a hard time for all of us. 

Saturday I am supposed to be going to a reunion for the high school I went my freshman year.  It closed after that year and then I was shipped off to another school.  So, I am going to go to see the school before they tear it down.  Several friends are going to be there and asked if I would come.  I didn't realize I was so popular.  I guess so. 

Life is getting crazy!  I was asked to custom knit a pair of socks for a friend's son.  Right now, I have no yarn to do that.  I need to order some in for the knit.  My hands are killing me.  She also wants it custom painted.  I don't have a problem doing that for her at all.  I just need to know his colors. 

Hopefully, I can finish the item for the Christmas present this next week and then I can move onto other things.  I want to knit myself another pair of socks.  I have some beautiful yarn that I painted that needs to be knitted.  I also want to spin myself some sock yarn.  I have some gorgeous hand painted fleeces to work with.  :) 

We had a cold front blow in yesterday!  I was so excited.  We are only up to 86F out there, instead of our usual 95F+.  It has been really hot here. 

Tonight our low is supposed to be 57F.  OOH!  I hope so.  I have a new blouse I am wearing to my meeting.  I can't wait to show it off.  It is going to look good with my DAR pins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment