Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mr. Air Purifier

Gary went out yesterday and bought me an air purifier.  Oh let me tell you, I love this little machine.  I am happy he bought it for me.  I honestly think it saved me.  I was gagging and barfing yesterday from all of the mucus from the smoke off of the wild fires from down the road.  I was begging him for help because I couldn't breathe.  It was truly awful.  I thought about heading to the ER for oxygen. 

He went and bought me an air purifier and now, I am feeling better even though the crud has moved down to my lungs.  Great...I woke up this morning and felt like I was drowning.  Not a good feeling.  I slept with my air purifier on last night, I actually was able to sleep for the first time in days.  I haven't been sleeping as well as I should have. 

Today I dragged it downstairs with me and slept on the couch with it on.  I had three naps and was able to breathe all because of my air purifier.  It came upstairs with me tonight and it is in the bedroom right now cleaning the air. 

It is a great thing clean air and I have noticed that Bootsy loves sleeping in front of it.  He likes clean air as much as I do.  Pickles was sleeping in front of it last night, she has allergies and the smoke was getting to her, too.  Poor kitty. 

2 comments:

  1. That is great everytime we buy one of those that you have to fill with water every day it breaks what kind did you get?(((Hugs)))Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great. I bought an air purifier and put it in my living room .
    It can remove dust and smoke in house .

    ReplyDelete