Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Opinonated One

Well..I have been crocheting right now.  I am working on the fringe portion of my poncho. Oh thank God for that.  I am bored out of my mind and I can't wait to start working on something else.  It kills me to be constant with one project at a time. I like to start other things and work on them for a bit and go on to other things.  If I don't stick with it, I won't finish the damn thing.  I am to the fringe of this monster. 

The yarn is Lion Brand Homespun, the color is Painted Desert.  Do not ask me the lot number because I don't have the label up here with me.  I am using a size N hook.  This one is a medium/large.  I will be making more of these things in small/medium.  I will have to do a stash dig to see what I can come up with and I want to make some kids sizes as well.  I might make a kids poncho after I knit more mitts. 

I have to stagger it or I will go freaking insane and take my DH with me.  I get really nasty tempered when I have to crochet a lot.  It is like working on cars...do not talk to me when I am under the hood or under my car, I am a mean bitch.  I don't want to be bothered and if someone distracts me, watch out, you are going to get an earful. 

I am slowly painting yarns and listing them into the shop.  Just realize that life is so busy for me between all of my responsibilites around here and dealing with being a Regent.  This is my last year...yippee!  There, I said it.  Ha! 

I am getting things taken care of as fast as I can.  Tonight I counted the last of the flags from the parade and we handed out 850 this year.  I didn't think there were that many people out there but apparently there were.  Go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment