Friday, February 17, 2012

You Want Me to Do What?

I went and took care of my visit to the dietitian today and my numbers are looking fabulous.  I am so upbeat and perky these days because I feel so wonderful.  It is the most amazing thing how my life has changed for the better.  I was a miserable wreck for so long and now, it has changed. 

I know, I can get really preachy now about food.  Sorry if I happen to do this to you when I chat with you about how well everything is going for me. 

I was talking to my dietitian and she asked me to start a dibetics group for them.  What?  Me?  The one person who does not join anything in the world and you are asking me to head one up for people who are having issues with their diabetes.  My number one supporter is my husband, he makes sure I stick to my diet and he knows how dang mean I can get when I don't get my way.  Especially when it comes to food. 

I have no time for it right now with my current commitments.  I have to get through three more months and then I can take a breather.  Yep, a much needed breather. 

I will be adding strength training to my work out since as I lose weight, I will have a chance to get flabby and she doesn't want to see that happen to me. 

If you need to lose weight and you have no idea how to go about it, please go see a dietitian, they are so incredibly helpful.  To date, I have dropped 23 pounds since December 27th, 2011 when I was diagnosed.  I am still going and trying to get down to a very much smaller size than what I am at right now. 

I have several people waiting on me to start painting again since they are in need of yarns, I have the best customers in the whole world.  Thank you to all of my customers, I wouldn't be where I am today without you.  :) 

I have one color combo just screaming to be painting and it is going to be a lace weight.  I hope it turns out because it is so summery and springy rolled into one.  I need to write it down and paint it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment