Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Be of Good Cheer

I am coping with my diabetes very well if I do say so.  My friend, Michelle has mentioned to me how well I am doing, my doctors all tell me how well I am doing.  My goal through this dreaded disease is not to let it win.  I am a fighter and as such, I am fighting as much as I can to get through it, to take care of me and try to get rid of the pills. 

Today I am in a slump.  I woke up yesterday feeling completely awful.  I checked out the side effects on one of my new meds...it says stomach cramping and stomach pain is a side effect.  Say what?  Yep, it is part of this particular medicine.  Great.  I have to be on it for 10 long days.  Will I make it?  I am seriously wanting to know.  I will, I just have to bitch about it. 

I am searching for a particular yarn and I can't seem to find it...see previous post.  I am making something for a friend and I need more of the yarn.  I am also selling off several of my KVZ purses.  They are going into the garage sale line up.  I am sick of having so many purses hanging around my home.  They must go.  I am trying to declutter my life and I am getting rid of dishes, I know...that one is hard to believe.  I am selling a bunch of crap, I am sick of the clutter.  I just have to find out when my sister is having her garage sale. 

I was knitting mitts but, I grew bored and threw them to the side for now.  I will pick it up later. 

I need to get back to work painting yarns...I am not really interested in working right now.  All part of the slump. 

I do want to make a lap quilt for myself.  I have the fabric, I just need to find the inclination and get to work on it.  I want one to snuggle with on the couch.  Something to keep me warm when I need it.  Nothing too big, just something that will fit me.  I know what is going to happen, I am going to make one and then the hubby will want one.  I will see how the first one turns out and then go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment