Wednesday, August 28, 2013

More Colors!

I am still working on the blanket.  Here is the red that I had added a couple of rounds ago.  I am currently working on a pistachio.  Each color is two rounds.  Fun.  I have more yarn to add to this thing and hopefully, it will be complete and I can really start to work on my charity knitting.  So far, one hat completely finished.  I started on a mitten yesterday and hopefully, I can get those finished by the end of the day. 

My hands are killing me right now. 

I woke up this morning feeling lousy.  It seems that allergy season is here and in full force.  Great. 

On my mittens, I am contemplating my thumb.  I can't decide if I should do an increase thumb or do an after thought thumb.  Decisions, decisions.  Hmm.  I can see how each one would work, I just have to think of the person who will get this pair of mittens, will they like them if they have the increases or not.  It is always a challenge to a knitter to figure out these things. 

Today is knitting day.  I need to relax and get rid of the sore throat.  I hate the things.  I am just dragging.  I hope it doesn't last too long, I have things to do and people to see.  I don't have time to be sick. 

I really do want to see the tail end of this blanket.  I even ordered in more acrylic yarn for another blanket with a different pattern.  I have a new book that has some really cute blanket ideas in it.  It looks like bright colors are back in.  Finally!  If you didn't know this, I love bright colors!  I think my work reflects that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment