Thursday, August 29, 2013

Progress


Here is the blanket as it looks right now.   I am working on pistachio.  It is faint in this picture but, it is there.  I have more yarn to add to this thing and it is getting to be huge.  Right now, it is covering up the love seat in my family room.  It will be on the king sized bed when it is completely finished.  I can't wait to see the end of this project so, I can move on to other things. 
 
I fell asleep under this thing this morning when I was working on it.  I am on the shells portion of the pistachio row and then on to another color. 

The cats love to sleep on it already as it sits on the couch waiting for me to work on it.  My right hand is killing me and I took a break from crocheting it to knit on my charity mitts.  I finished the mitts this morning. 

I will be casting on for either a hat or another pair of mitts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment