Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope everyone has a truly beautiful and blessed Easter. 

I am headed to my sister's house with my food...it is bring what you want to eat day at her house.  It should be interesting.  I am taking a veggie tray, a sausage, and a truly decadent and gorgeous coconut cake.  I can't wait to have at the cake.  Yep, cake is my down fall. 

Right now, we have a baby turtle in the pool.  He is truly a cute little buddy.  When he sees me watching him, he dives deep.  When he thinks no one is around, he comes to the surface of the pool. 

I would include a picture of him but, my camera is not cooperating right now and the turtle isn't, either. 
 
If I can get close enough to take a picture, I will.  I also have to get a new sd card reader since the old one and my new computer do not like each other.  I found this out quite by accident when I was trying to upload my photos from my last DAR meeting. 

No idea what happened but, it won't work no matter what I have tried. 

I also have pictures of the scarf I am knitting on the camera and when I finally am able to upload the pics, I will show them off to everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment