Monday, June 27, 2011

Cleaning it Off and Flags

I am in the middle of trying to work on flags, placing labels with our names on them, to hand out to the crowd on Saturday for the parade.  Then I am also in the middle of de-junking the cat pee couch.  It is headed to the curb this week.  It is a must that it go.  I have plans that it will be at the curb come Thursday night.  Then the love seat from the formal living room will be headed into the family room to take it's place. 

I fell asleep on the couch today and had a really horrible dream.  So, I went ahead and woke up feeling lousy.  My poor tummy is not feeling well. 

I also had to check on my best friend, she had a very bad weekend with cluster headaches and vomiting.  She was back at work today but, she wasn't her best.  I am hoping she will be here on Saturday to help out with the parade and then a nice evening of swimming and eating.  We are doing fajitas this year.  Nothing big.  Just a few people over to celebrate. 

On the 4th we were invited out to my sister's house.  I think we will take her up on it and since there will be no fireworks here..I don't have to worry about the house being burnt down by fireworks.  It is still too dry for fireworks in Texas. 

I haven't picked up knitting needles in about 2 days, dealing with flags is enough work for my poor little hands.  I have over 2000 flags to label and get ready for Saturday.  I also have to go dig for some fishing line so, I can rig up the stars I have for the trailer. 

As soon as I can remember to bring my camera upstairs, I will download my pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment