Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Okay....

Yesterday, I went with my sister to her wally world to pick up several much needed items.  We are trying to spend as little as possible because we are finally going to try and work on our bathroom after what...5 years?  I think that might be the amount. 

I am slowly getting it all together.  I have been working on knitting hats with ear flaps for the business.  I sleep with my splint on, just to deal with the hand.  I still can't hold a golf club.  So, I can't go back to doing that activity. 

Tomorrow is my jewelry class that I am teaching to the ladies in my chapter.  Fun.  Several have said they can't make it.  Oh well. 

Friday I believe is my girl's day out with my niece...she leaves for college this weekend.  I will miss her.  She is a sophmore this year.  I think we are planning on taking her out for some retail therapy and then out to lunch.  It should be fun for her...hopefully.  She has been chauffering around her dad, my big brother, who tore his achilles tendon.  He is in a cast on crutches and has been doing what he isn't supposed to...sounds familiar, doesn't it? Yep, it runs in the family.  So, he will be in that cast longer than what he anticipated.  I know, I am still in my knee cast since I have been bad and I realized yesterday in Wally world that I can't move in certain directions since I twisted the knee and felt it give a small bit, it is all swollen again.  Arrgghh! 

I want to swim today to help relieve it.  It works.  Plus with this lousy heat wave, the pool is a wonderful place to be. 

Tonight is super cheesy mac skillet with fresh green beans with bacon.  Yummy. 
I had bought some of the new Twinkies with strawberry filling..not a good combo if you are used to the white filling.  Maybe I am just getting old.  Who knows. 

Now I am going to go make myself a fresh tomato, baby spinach and cheese omelette.  I had Gary buy me a bag of baby spinach yesterday when he went grocery shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment