Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tile

We are finally working on our master bathroom again.  We went and looked at tiles at a place that does tile and flooring...they are super cheap and we picked out a new tile color with accents.  I can't seem to get enough of glass tiles, they are so awesome.  We are going to spend some bucks to get the house into order.  We need to do this already since the house is starting to look a little worn.  Gary is doing really well with replacing items that have been needing it since we moved in 9 years ago.  He did a fabulous job on the weather stripping for the exterior doors.  No more air leaks for us on that front. 

Today is wash towels, and sheets before the 2 pm cut off.  We have that rule that says if you don't need it on, cut if off, otherwise there will be rolling black outs.  Not fun.  So from 2 to 7 pm, we have to cut off what we don't absolutely need.  I have to wash what I can as fast as I can before 2 pm. 

Ask me what I really want to knit?  Socks!  I want to lose myself in a pair of fine wool socks.  Instead, I have mitts to knit and they suck.  Yep, not too inclined to knit them right now.  I want to be free to knit what I want...not what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment