Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From Bad to Worse and it isn't Getting Any Better

I woke up this morning with the most horrible headache.  I wasn't feeling myself at all.  So, I had to run some errands and while I was out, decided to pick up a quick lunch.  First off, the fast food place got my drink order wrong, I wanted a plain sweet tea, what did I get?  A Peach sweet tea.  Just to tell you how bad I feel, I didn't tell them a word.  I have no fight left in me today. 

I picked up milk and a dosing syringe for Ody, he doesn't think a teaspoon is a good idea and neither do I.  I wanted to get the dosing syringe so, I can just squirt the antihistamine down his little maw.  He was cooperative for about 4 seconds and it went downhill from there.  He wasn't a happy corgi.  Nope, not at all but, I did get most of it in him.  He was spitting and trying to get his mouth away from the faux bubblegum flavor.  He hates the stuff but, he is getting it since his eyes are running with goo. 

I was getting ready to mail off my box tops to the DAR school and I had the things sitting on my desk, I went to the restroom, came back and they are completely gone.  I would like to know where they are because I can't find the things.  How do I manage to lose something within 5 minutes of setting it down?  I need some help with this one. 

When I was on my errand run, I felt like my eye balls were going to pop out of their sockets, so, I realized what was happening.  I have fever along with the headache.  Apparently, I just found out, something is going around and I managed to get it, like usual.  This sucks. 

I am working on another beanie flap hat.  This one is a custom paint order and it is awesome looking.  When it is finished, I will go ahead and take pics and send it off to it's owner.  I am thinking of using that same colorway for a pair of socks, it is the most drop dead gorgeous color I have seen.  I think I will name it Drop Dead Gorgeous because it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment