Friday, November 4, 2011

Knitting Along...ONE Project at a Time

This hat is 50% wool and 50% llama.  It was fabulous to knit.  I added hot fix jewels to it for a little added sparkle.  It went to my niece, Carol for her birthday. 

The little pink hat made out of 50% wool and 50% llama that has pink hot fix jewels.  This hat will be having two ear flaps added on plus some pom poms.  Maribeth insisted.  There is also a pair of matching mittens to go with this hat. 

This hat was a lot of fun to knit.  I used a bulky weight wool with some of my hand spun yarn.  I love how nice it turned out. 

A pair of much needed socks for me.  The yarn is from Elann and it is a dream to knit with.  It is cotton/wool/nylon/and elite.  I ordered several more skeins of this yarn.  One skein made a pair of size 8.5 women's socks.  I used US 2 needles for this project. 

Pictures of the huge sock will follow when I get a chance to snap a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment