Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Interesting Thought

I haven't been knitting much lately and I know what has taken the place of it right now.  My garden.  I spend every day outside looking to see what is new with it.  I have itty bitty tomatoes on my plants and my corn is doing really well.  I need to pick green beans today.  It just brings a smile to my face to go outside and check on it, work the ground and plant what needs planting.  I love my garden. 

I need to transplant my lemon balm into the garden and I have okra that needs to be transplanted.  If all of my okra fruit then we are going to have okra coming out of our ears.  :)  It might be a good thing.  I will be sharing okra if this happens. 

Maribeth asked me to knit her some socks in her color combo she chose.  I will have to paint the yarn and knit her socks out of it.  I just have to find the time.  sigh! 

I am procrastinating on a lot of things right now.  Oh well, such is my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment