Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Left Eye is Twitching

My left eye is twitching which means my stress level is up.  House cleaning sucks...let's get that out in the open right away.  I was woken up at the ungodly hour of 6 am, the alarm on my weather station went off  So, I headed downstairs and had breakfast.  I worked on some more rows on the new sock and I am completely worn out.  I was up late...I wasn't feeling all the thing last night. 

Yesterday, I went out to lunch with my sister, we hit a local diner that makes the best fried mushrooms...I even had a mushroom burger and it was so good.  yummy! 

I need to dye yarn today.  I have to find the space and my dye pot.  I need a good solid color that will work with my new pattern.  I am going to dig around in the dye stash to see what color would look beautiful with my pattern.  :) 

I also have to search out cheap knitting needles, I have a project going but, I am not ready to share it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment