Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roses are One of My Passions!



I have a piggie in the garden.  This is one of my Christmas presents from Gary.  I collect pigs and dragons.  I know a very interesting combination.  Anyway, he bought me a little piggie as well, he is on the back porch.  This is my mint patch and with it is one of the new blackberry brambles.  We love blackberry jelly in this house...let me tell you, fabulous stuff.  :) 

Top pic is Mr. Lincoln with a beautiful new bloom.  Middle pic is the damask rose doing it's thing.  It smells heavenly in my back yard.  For the person who suggested roses being ordered on line.  I can't have any more roses, my beds are all full up.  There is no room for any more of them.  I kept the damask even though I was planning on giving it away, it is just too beautiful for me to part with it.  I can't wait for the vareigata di bolognia to bloom.  She is a beauty.  :) 

I am working on drafting fiber right now and working on socks.  I am a woman of many talents, what can I say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment