Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a Shredding Party

I am currently in Spring cleaning mode and well, it has been a long time coming.  My house was hideously trashed up.  I have been dealing with my health issues for two years running and do you know what?  I am tired of it all.  I am slowly spit patching myself together to get things taken care of. 

Yesterday, I shredded all old bills.  Time to declutter this home.  I am to the point where I am making serious progress with contracter trash bags, I love those things since you can get so much crap into them.  They don't fall apart and they don't tear for the amount of trash going into them.  The trashmen are going to be doing their work around here with me cleaning this place out. 

Today I am shredding more bills.  I had to stop last night since my shredder was smelling funny.  I am also going to learn to use my Yudu correctly.  I have shirts I want to make with the thing. 

I have plans to finish the dining room today along with moving to the kitchen later this evening.  If I don't get lazy like yesterday.  I had to have an afternoon nap since it plum wore me out.  I need to get myself back to painting yarns. 

Time to work.  I am going to paint what is in my heart, no more with what I think will sell, that just depresses me terribly.  So, I am going back to my roots.  I think it has been a long time coming.  Somewhere along the way, I did lose my road but, I found it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment