Friday, March 4, 2011

Update

My back on the right side is feeling so much better but, now it has moved to the left side.  I can't win with this damn thing right now. 
 
My mitt is coming along nicely although I did have to go back and re-write the chart, I apparently was wigged out when I wrote the thing and I had to fix it.  I know what happened, I was in so much pain and I was in a hurry.  So, I took the hour tonight and fixed it.  If you have the charting software you know what a pain in the butt it is to deal with.  Pretty much you click on each square to create your chart.  It is neat looking and all but, by hand might just be simpler. 
 
I am working on the thumb of the first mitt and then I will be finished with it and I can start the second one.  Oh joy and rapture.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment