Friday, March 4, 2011

Screaming in my Sleep

I know it is a curius title but, that is what I have been doing, screaming like a banshee in my sleep.  You see, I sprained my back and I haven't had this particular malady in 22 years.  Either my age or my chunkiness is taking it's toll or both but, let me tell you...pure pain. 

I will not take walking for granted ever again with this back.  My right side is the culprit and it just kills me to stand up right and walk.  Now, if I have an ice pack on the back I can do miraculous things but, without it, forget it.  I spent my day on the couch with the ice pack on the back and I was knitting my mitt for charity.  Check out mitts of steal on Ravelry if you are looking for a nice charity knit.  I am in the group helping out my friend, Kutoa.  She is a dialysis patient. It is for a worthy cause and as everyone who knows me...if you need help you will get it from me.

So, if you would like to do something wonderful in your spare time, check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment