Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrapbooking Hell

For the past two days, I have done nothing but sit and scrapbook with my niece, Kate.  She had to get this stupid thing done for state conference this weekend.  Did we finish?  No!  She had so many pictures and we were finally getting our stride in when her mom called and said...get your butt home.  So, we packed her up with several items and out the door she went. 

My back is killing me from dealing with it and my right hand is having issues from the carpal tunnel.  Last night, I was so wound up, I didn't get to bed until 2:30 am.  Grrr! 

I haven't knitted and I have so much to do around here it isn't funny.  My strawberry plants are in and I have to call people and let them know they need to come and get them.  My nephew had asked for some and I said yes, because there is no way that I have room for 50 strawberry plants. 

I also want to sew more sachets.  I have need of them for me and my sister will need more. 

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment