Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well Alrighty Then

Today was very interesting for me.  I was sewing lavender sachets to fill an order from my second to oldest sister.  She has moths...they had a wool suit for dinner it seems.  She had asked me to make her some awhile back and me being me...I procrastinate with the best of them.  So, today since I couldn't knit...my hand is in bad shape, no knitting for a while, I decided to break out my sewing machine and make sachets.  I also had to order in bulk lavender since my stock is running seriously low.  If you are looking for natural lavender for cheap, check out Texas Lavender...they are cheapest for their bulk lavender, everyone else is out of this world. 

Kate came over to scrapbook today.  I am trying to help her out with her huge project.  She is the State Historian for the Children of the American Revolution and she has massive amounts of work to do on this thing to have it ready for state conference this weekend.  So, she went home with some of my Cricut Cartridges and some paper.  I have to finish making several items for her for this thing and then I can kick back and sew. 

I sent her home with several pairs of shoes...even those glorious red ones that I vowed to keep.  I couldn't keep them since they were too small.  The weird thing was...Kate had bought a red dress but, didn't have shoes to wear with it and here I came along and gave her red shoes.  Now...if that wasn't meant to be, I don't know what was.  So, she had a huge stack of stuff that went home with her. 

I try to help out my nieces and nephews when they need me. 

I am trying to find my ribbon so, I can use it in this scrapbook.  Can I find it?  Nope but, I did find three items I have been looking for.  Just figures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment