Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Bubble Bath Wouldn't Be Amiss About Now

I would absolutely kill for a bubble bath about now.  Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen anytime soon.  I am so ready for my Japanese soaking tub to be installed so, I can have a nice bubble bath.  :) 

Tonight I started working on a shawl.  I am using one of my hand painted lace yarns for it.  So far, it is pretty good looking.  It is a work in progress. 

I should be working on the second garter stitch heel sock but, I am bored with it.  It might be a one sock wonder for a while until I can get the gumption up to work on the thing. 

I am mentally and physically worn out.  I wish I could sleep but, my brain is in overactive mode.  Grrr!  Maybe a game of electronic Yahtzee will make me fall asleep.  One can hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment