Sunday, April 10, 2011

News

I took my hubby out for his birthday.  We hit the Chinese place we both love.  It was a nice lunch out.  I bought new batteries for two laptops and one power cord for his laptop.  That thing has been replaced many times.  Ebay is the place to go for cheap computer hardware. 


A quote of mine is being published in a UK magazine.  Awesome.  My yarn snobbery has been quoted, now.  Funny, huh? 

The party was fun and nothing went right but, everyone had a good time and we all ate like piggies.  I am on my 2nd dishwasher load and there is still more to go.  The pool was cold but, after 90F temps, it felt fabulous.  Maribeth is like a little monkey in the water. 

I am still working on a sock and I don't know if I will be knitting on it today.  I might just take my kindle and go read on the porch swing on the back porch.  If I turn on the fans...it should be really nice to just relax. 

My friend was able to sell her item and both parties are completely happy.  This is wonderful news.  I am so glad that both ladies were able to take care of business.  I just know where to put the right words out to the right people.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment