Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For My Darling Hubby

My hubby has decided that he wants a Kindle.  He did ask for it for his 41st birthday but, that is in April.  So, I decided since he is such a good guy, I would spring for his new Kindle for his Valentine's Day present.  He will be getting it early.  I don't have a problem with this since he pretty much doesn't say anything about my yarn habit.  He knows I will use it all eventually.  He only asks that I try to get a reign in on it so, he isn't tripping over it all.  He buys me plastic totes and storage containers to keep it neat.  I have a huge stack of them in the family room.  I need to relocate it all up to my office.  I haven't even put up my 100 skeins he bought me for Christmas.  I need to deal with that soon since Pickles is looking at it askance.  That cat...she loves yarn about as much as I do.  That is saying a lot. 

I can't wait for him to get his Kindle and watch him play with it.  I love mine and one of the ladies at the meeting I attended on Saturday asked me about it.  She wants to get her hubby one for his birthday.  I have to take my Kindle with me on Thursday when I see her again, she wants to check it out. 

I am still working on my shawl.  I am almost finished with it.  I can't wait to see the end of this one.  I have other things that need to be worked on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment