Friday, January 14, 2011

So Glad it is Friday

I don't know about you but, I am so happy it is Friday.  I am going to sit and spin today.  I have to finish off a fiber that I bought last year and I have been trying to find the time and the effort to work on it.  That day is today.  I want to ply it with another yarn but, I am still trying to find the right color to ply it with.  It is a beautiful fiber from NZ.  The lady who made it, gorgeous work!  I wish I had a drum carder so, I too could make beautiful things like she does.  Unfortunately, I would have to part with $500 and that isn't happening right now. 

I should get my loom out of the living room and pack it into the family room and work on the shawl that is on the thing.  I haven't had the inclination or the knee power to stand there and deal with it. 

I love my loom.  It is the neatest thing in the world to be able to do.  I love the shawls that have come off of it.  :)  My niece has one and she says she likes it, I hope she does.  It is very bright and I thought she would like something bright to wear.  I love bright colored clothes.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment