Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Made That!

I entered myself into a comment contest.  Pretty much the goal of this contest is to pay it forward with something hand made.  So, I decided, it would be pretty neat to comment on a FB friend's post and I am getting something from her and she commented on my post so, I am sending her something I made. 



So, I took it upon myself today to make her a necklace out of jasper, fresh water pearls and Swarovski crystals Aurora Borealis.  I am hoping she will like what I made for her.  She is a red head so, I knew that certain colors will not work with her skin tone.  I chose to use greens, and the pinks of the pearls in this one to complement her skin tone. 

The pictures do not do this necklace justice at all.  I used purple velvet as my background color. 

I am still working on the shawlette but, I did take the time today to get my butt up off of the couch to pick up my family room and then vacuum it.  I decided I couldn't deal with the condition it was in, anymore.  I am so glad I did get it picked up.  I even sprayed down the carpet with the pet deodorizing spray, it smells of Wisteria in there now and it is so much better than cat and dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment