Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What the....Hey!

I was sleeping quite nicely this morning and just when I was about to snuggle back into that really comfy spot on my side of the bed...what do I hear?  The hubby next to me answering my phone.  I keep the ringer off on the phone beside my side of the bed.  I do not want to be woken up by that thing, it just pisses me off.  Alarms beeping at me do the same thing.  Pisses me off really bad! 

So, he is talking to the mechanics about the car.  I was thinking it was going to be about $1000 for them to fix all of the issues.  Nope, they came in under that.  Yes!  Pretty much the right front wheel hub assembly is shot and they have to replace it.  The left front wheel hub assembly is starting to go so, they asked if they should fix that as well.  I said yes, this means we won't be back down there in a month.  

I was going to head to the fabric store today to buy some pins since I need to start a certain hound dog's sweater.  I have been promising the poor beast that he will be getting a sweater and soon.  Now to find his pattern and cut it all out and pin it.  I lost my sewing pins and can't seem to find them anywhere.  It is just typical of me these days. 

I am coming along nicely on the lace portion of my shawl.  I was working on it last night in between reading on my Kindle and listening to the Beach Boys.  I downloaded them onto my Kindle.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment